Length from top of earring stud to bottom of brass charm - approx. 4cm
Width across brass charm - approx. 2cm
* Quarter is pictured by jewelry as a size reference *
It is normal for brass to darken over time. How to clean your brass jewelry:
- Lemon Juice: Straight lemon juice can be used to clean brass. Use a cloth with a little bit of lemon juice to polish and bring back shine!
To keep your jewelry in its best condition, we recommend you:
- remove before bed, showering, and going to the gym!
- avoid water, sprays and oils
- store in a cool, dry place (in a sealed bag or jewelry box if possible)